“Affirmations are important to my daily living. I wake up every morning to tell myself some of the most beautiful words I have ever heard. Do you know what it does to me? It gives me confidence and the energy needed to go through that day and shields me from the piercings of negative words” ~ Anonymous
The journey of survival can be quite overwhelming with the several challenges, struggle, limitations and obstacles that we are exposed to, it’s so easy to fall out of line and get displaced with the state of our minds.
This is something I struggled with for a very long time, my thoughts were negatively influenced by the mistakes, experiences, challenges and failed attempts that I was exposed to, I began to house negative thoughts and created a faulty mindset, I failed to realize the importance and need of having a positively inclined mind and understanding that every mistake I’ve made has created space for a lesson, just because I have messed up or failed doesn’t mean I can’t grow or learn from the misstep.
This shift began with a positive mind, watching the thoughts I preserved, declared and manifested. I configured my mind all with the help of positive words, declaration, positive affirmations for success, morning gratitude affirmations, I am affirmations that no matter the hassle or struggle that I go through I am blessed and must manifest in such light, I can be flawed and still be enough!
And I will be sharing today with you the importance, the need, value and some powerful positive affirmations that have helped me radically take control of my life and create a positive shift.
First off what are affirmations? Affirmations are positive assertions. They are constant declaration of positivity in one’s life. I am a strong believer in positive thinking. I believe that the way you think is highly crucial to the way you live.
Affirming positive things can be done for many reasons, but on a general note, it is used to re-program your subconscious. One noteworthy thing that I have learnt to instill into my self-improvement and development growth is knowing the power of making positive declaration and things to myself.
Rather than letting my frustrations, fears and anxiety consume me, I encourage myself, stand in the light of positivity and make positive utterance over myself.
Affirmations are good as they help your mind stay in tune with only the positive outcome of things.
I remember when I was about graduating from college and my business was still at the early stage I was so unsure, confused and afraid of what life had installed for me, the next step to take, how I would survive, how I would make a living, how I would live a fulfilled life? I allowed so many what-ifs to clog my mind and slowly negative thoughts started creeping in.
And through that path of negativity great limitation came my way but with the build-up of several events I was made to see things in another light: that my mind plays a huge role in my success and growth.
Affirmations work to make all aspects of your life better because they enrich your life with gratitude and positivity. And what this does, is to help you reach your goals and attain greater height in your relationships and pursuit to meet various goals. Essentially, you are telling yourself what you are and doing that on a daily basis.
This helps to boost your confidence and helps you to properly get in tune with where you want to be both now and in the future. Positive affirmation helps people to stay on track with their wants and needs.
Before we go into these positive affirmations, short positive affirmations, powerful daily affirmations, I am affirmation list, I am affirmations for abundance, I am affirmations for success, positive affirmations for work, positive affirmations for success, positive affirmation for anxiety, positive affirmations for men, positive affirmations for kids, morning gratitude affirmations and the host of other affirmations here are some of the benefits of daily positive affirmations.
You Will Notice A Reduction In Negativity
With positive affirmations, you can block out negativity and as you continue with these affirmations, you will realize that the negative things in your life start to fade away. And Even if sometimes, some of the negative things in your life still exists, the way you perceive them will be completely different as you will be gravitating more towards the positive side of things.
Having daily positive affirmations serves to help you look past the negativity and see things in your life as a good thing, even if the only benefit is a lesson learned.
When You Use “I Am” Affirmations, You Will Only Surround Yourself With Positive Things And People
One thing positivity does is to help you build a better life. It is like a journey. Once you start your positive affirmation journey, take note of the positive things that are happening in your life. After a few months, look back and you’ll certainly see multiple positive differences.
Most people are amazed at how much a simple affirmation can do for their outlook. When you are positive, you will also attract positive people and things, this naturally makes your life a more positive habitation for people or things that relate to positivity. Like minds attract. When other positive-minded people see you, they would feel comfortable being around you.
When You Use “I Am” Affirmations, You’ll Notice That Good Things Are Happening To You
Another salient benefit of daily positive affirmations is that it helps to bring good things into our lives. Daily positive affirmations, helps to open the doors of your heart to good things. And they will be visible because you will be a happier and more positive person. Having a positive mind would help you to attract positive things.
Your life will be drawn to only good things and you will be quick to get rid of any negativities. It is very important for you to open your mind to being optimistic and one the surest ways to do that is by ensuring that you affirm positive things to yourself always.
When You Use “I Am” Affirmations, You Will Be Able To Keep Things In Perspective
One thing I have personally noticed is that life is all about perspectives. You have the choice to view life through whatever lenses you wish. What positive affirmations do, is to help you view whatever situations life throws at you. With positive affirmations, you would find yourself taking charge of how you perceive this.
When You Use “I Am” Affirmations, You Will Be More Grateful In Life
When you cultivate a habit of being grateful for everything happening in your life, a lot becomes easy. You tend to only attract positive things because even if they might wear a mask of negativity, you will only see the positive aspects because you are focused on being grateful.
And honestly, it is generally a more gradual process, but when you are getting what you need, you will certainly start to be more thankful for what you have and what you achieve. The positive affirmations help you to attain your goals, giving you even more to be appreciative for.
You will even discover that you start to find the beauty in things even when they do not go as planned, making you more grateful for lessons and the less important things in life.
When You Use “I Am” Affirmations, You Will Have Better Focus In Your Life
In order to have a good life, you must have a great life focus. Many persons do not put a lot into staying focused because they are unaware of how to do it and how it can benefit them. The moment you start practicing positive affirmations, you can always dictate what you focus on and dedicate time and energy to it.
When You Use “I Am” Affirmations, You Will Improve Your Heart Health
Daily positive affirmations help you become a more optimistic person. Naturally, your thought pattern just gravitates towards positivity and optimism. And what that means is that you will have your mind programmed to only see the good part of things in your present moment and even in moments to come.
Cultivating a habit of being optimistic can be really beneficial. When you hinge your life on being positive-minded, a lot of things change within you including the status of your health. One of the most prominent health benefits is a healthier heart.
Having negativity and pessimism in you can be really dangerous for the health of your heart. However, optimism can help you reduce your blood pressure and heart rate ensuring that you have a healthier heart and better overall health.
From today, you can start using positive affirmations to advance your life and help you to get started on where you want to be. Reflect on one thing that you would like to have right now and make it your positive affirmation.
For instance, if you are stuck in a major challenge, in a rut or confusing state in life, keep telling yourself ‘’I will overcome, take charge and use this phase as a level of upliftment to my greater good and success’’ What this does is that it boosts your confidence and allows you to see yourself where you want to be.
So, those are some of the benefits of positive affirmations and I think every single person seeing this should ensure that they cultivate the habit. I would love to see a world where positivity reigns supreme.
Positivity is extremely important and if you want more guidance, insight, exercises and prompts to enable you create a positive mind shift, transform your life with positive declarations, things you should tell yourself to lead a positive life in the phase of challenges, confusion, obstacles or set back you can purchase The Life Compass Workbook.
Here Are 100 “I Am” Affirmations That Will Be Useful For Your Daily Motivation
Below are short positive affirmations. I would suggest you select as many as you can and saying them to yourself every day. If you are consistent about it, you would see a change in the way you view life.
1. I am able to find positivity in every situation.
2. I am getting stronger and healthier every day.
3. I am taking good care of my mental and physical health.
4. I am bold, strong and positive-minded.
5. I am deserving of good things, healthy love, authentic relationships, and new beginnings.
6. I am choosing to love myself as deeply as I love others. I am learning trust that I am worthy of my tenderness .
7. I am capable of facing any challenge.
8. I am becoming the best version of myself.
9. I am confident of any hurdles.
10. I am overflowing with happiness, joy, and satisfaction.
11. I am a money magnet and attract money easily.
12. I am becoming more and more successful every day.
13. I am at peace now.
“I Am” Affirmation For Abundance
1. I am blessed beyond measures.
2. I am grateful for all that I have and will accomplish.
3. I am prepared to take advantage of the great opportunities presented to me.
4. I am never giving up on my goals and dreams.
5. I am going to accomplish anything I focus on.
6. I am dependable and resourceful.
7. I am a positive person who attracts positive situations for success.
8. I am going to choose prosperity over failure.
9. I am prepared to work even harder to be successful.
10. I am going to ensure that today is another successful day.
11. I am open-minded and willing to explore any path to success.
12. I am able to find positivity.
13. I am powerful and fearless.
14. I am wise and humble.
15. I am truly a beautiful soul.
16. I am grateful for all the new experiences.
17. I am respectful and completely self-aware.
18. I am going to focus on positivity and positivity alone.
19. I am truly in love with myself.
20. I am going to uphold the standards I set for myself.
21. I am positive and I attract positivity.
22. I am more loving and forgiving every day.
23. I am proud of my decision.
24. I am going to be happy today.
25. I am never allowing my worries to consume me.
26. I am proud of who I am becoming.
27. I am getting better at achieving my goals.
28. I am willing to pay the price for growth.
29. I am ready to be the best version I can be.
30. I am growing and getting closer to my dreams. I refuse to see the challenges that life is placing right in front of me.
31. I am letting go of my anger so I can see clearly.
32. I am going to trust my inner wisdom and intuition today.
33. I am a unique child of this world.
“I Am” Affirmations For Success
1. I am a better person despite the hardship and challenges I have faced from work.
2. I am beautiful and smart and that’s how everyone sees me.
3. I am doing what I enjoy and find fulfilling.
4. I am engaging myself in work that impacts this world positively.
5. I am safe and sound. All is well with me.
6. I am happy in my own skin and in my own circumstances.
7. I am too big a gift to the world to waste my time on self-pity and sadness.
8. I am more than good enough and I get better every day.
9. I am a good person at all times of day and night.
10. I am deeply fulfilled with who I am.
11. I am determined to love and approve of myself.
12. I am aligned with the energy of abundance.
13. I am letting wonderful things unfold before me.
14. I am breathing in calmness and breathing our nervousness.
15. I am replacing my anger with understanding and compassion.
16. I am refusing to give up because I have not tried all possible ways.
17. I am trusting my wisdom to guide me in the right direction.
18. I am determined to only choose friends who approve of me and love me.
19. I am an amazing person.
20. I am letting go of all the false stories that I have made up in my head.
21. I am going to experience joy and happiness today.
22. I am filling my day with hope and facing it with joy.
23. I am letting go of worries that drain my energy.
24. I am choosing to fully participate in my day.
25. I am making smart, calculated plans for my future.
26. I am in complete charge of planning for my own future.
27. I am following my dreams no matter what.
28. I am accepting everyone as they are and continue with pursuing my dream.
29. I am getting newer ideas of thinking and dealing with this situation.
30. I am giving up the habit of criticizing myself.
31. I am pressing on and believing in my path.
32. I am embracing the rhythm and the flowing of my own heart.
33. I am taking pleasure in my own solitude.
34. I am trusting myself.
35. I am drawing from my inner strength and light.
36. I am forgiving myself for all the mistakes I have made.
37. I am accepting responsibility if my anger has hurt anyone.
38. I am replacing my anger with understanding and compassion.
39. I am mustering up more hope and courage from deep inside me.
40. I am choosing to find hopeful and optimistic ways to look at this.
41. I am refusing to give up because I have not tried all possible ways.
42. I am listening lovingly to my inner conflict and reflecting on it until I get to have peace around it.
43. I am in alignment with the fact that I have as much brightness to light up the world as anyone.
44. I am taking comfort in the fact that I can always leave this situation.
45. I am attempting all – not some – possible ways to get unstuck.
46. I am believing in my ability to unlock the way and set myself free.
47. I am comparing myself only to my highest self.
48. I am pressing on because I believe in my path.
49. I am allowing myself to experience peace in this situation regardless of how things are.
50. I am showing love and care to those that are around me as I go on with my daily activities.
51. I am becoming strong and showing great strength as I carry on with my work.
52. I am allowing my actions to create constant prosperity.
53. I am allowing this situation to work out for my highest good.
54. I am becoming the best person I can be.
55. I am getting better on a daily basis.
Positive Affirmation For Anxiety
1. Through the power of my thoughts and words, positive changes are happening in me and in my life now.
2. I am constantly growing and evolving into a better person.
3. I’m freeing myself from all destructive doubt and fear.
4. I accept myself and create peace in my mind and heart.
5. I am in the process of positive change.
6. I accept myself.
7. I am willing to get rid of tension, fear and stress.
8. I am now willing to see only greatness.
9. I have the power to make changes.
10. It’s going to be okay.
11. I will and I am always positive.
12. I believe in myself here and now!
13. I am healing.
14. I have still come so far and I believe in myself.
15. I am not afraid to keep on living.
16. I deserve to be treated well, and others will recognize this.
17. I am confident, capable and wonderful to talk to.
18. I acknowledge my anxiety but I do not have to listen to it.
19. With every breath, I inhale positivity and exhale my negativity.
20. I give my unique gifts to the world.
21. I will handle any anxiety attacks with a calm and logical perspective.
22. I have the strength to overcome any setbacks.
23. I will be my own best advocate.
24. To take care of others, I need to take care of myself.
25. I will breathe, I will be patient and I will figure things out.
26. I will make it through the anxiety, rage and panic attacks. Survive, outlast and overcome.
27. I’m going to grow, this won’t be forever. I will get past this.
28. No more ruminating over what could have been and what I should have done differently, my focus is how I’m going to do better in the future.
29. It’s only a thought, and a thought can be changed. I am not limited by any past thinking, I choose my thoughts with care, I constantly have new insights and new ways of looking at my world, I am willing to change and grow.
30. Today might have been bad, but tomorrow is a new day.
31. Flowers grow back even after they are stepped on. So will I.
32. With every breath I take, I release the anxiety and fear from within me.
33. I am on an endless journey through eternity and there is plenty of time. All is well.
34. I will not be defeated by my fear or anxiety. I will win because I am smart, beautiful, headstrong and I will not give up!
35. I inhale relaxation and exhale fear.
36. I release my fear and in the process, I let go of my anxiety.
37. I trust that everything always works out for my highest good.
38. I let go of fear and courageously move forward with a peaceful heart.
39. I will reveal myself to the world without fear of judgment or criticism from others as well as myself and my anxiety will disappear
40. Each breath I take slows my thoughts more and more I’m strong and in control.
Morning Gratitude Affirmations
1. I am grateful for each day.
2. Thank you for another day.
3. I can’t wait to start the day.
4. I embrace today with open arms.
5. I am ready for a new day filled with opportunities.
6. I align myself with joy, peace, and prosperity.
7. I am aware of my body’s strength and capabilities.
8. I am capable and calm in any situation.
9. I am full of vitality and I love my life.
10. I am so blessed for everything I have.
11. Gratitude grounds me to the present moment.
12. I find gratitude in every experience.
13. I find gratitude and joy every day.
14. Each day blesses me with more things to be grateful for.
15. Gratitude in challenging times helps me grow.
16. I am grateful for a life that makes me happy.
17. Happiness and abundance finds me.
18. I am attracted to people and situations that bring joy.
19. I am healthy and happy.
20. I am attracting joyful experiences into my life.
21. I choose to find the positive in difficult situations.
22. I practice gratitude and cultivate joy.
So, there you have it! 100 “I am” affirmations for daily motivation. In all of my articles, I have always talked about the importance of having a positive mind and attitude.
If you have not started affirming good things to yourself, then you need to. I am a strong believer of manifestation. I strongly believe in the power of the tongue and I encourage anyone reading this to believe as well.
How do you fare with short positive affirmations? Do you have a positive affirmation list? Do they work for you? Let me know your thoughts in the comments section. And do not forget to click the share button!
Hey there! Thank you so much for reading up to this point. I am happy that you have decided to allow yourself to get aligned with the power of affirmation. Positive thinking works and if you are not a habitual positive thinker, I would advise that you adopt the habit.
Do not forget that you can always make your own “I Am” affirmation list filled with powerful daily affirmations. Stay safe and stay home as you go about your positive thinking journey.
Pin for later!