It is very important that through our self-improvement and personal development journey we motivate ourselves, it could be in form of motivational quotes, inspirational quotes, motivational quotes for life, famous motivational quotes, transformational articles, motivational podcasts, inspirational podcast, positive music, transformational books, TED talks and so on.
Finding ways to improve motivation in your life is a crucial key to succeeding, without motivation in life you cannot achieve anything it can be self-motivation or influenced motivation.
Motivation will enable you push towards your goals, motivation will enable you set proper priorities in life, it will enable you push through setbacks, fight against fear, build self-confidence, cultivate self-discipline and most importantly inspire people.
Motivation from the right source and people who have walked in your shoes can really energize and spur you when you feel stuck, tired, hit the blocks of limitations or failure. Wherever you are in life or no matter what you want to achieve it all starts with your desire and motivation, you need motivation to take action and build habits in transforming your life.
And so today I will be sharing the best motivational quotes, inspirational quotes, motivational quotes for students, quotes of encouragement, famous motivational quotes, women’s motivational quotes, fitness motivational quotes, short motivational quotes you can find on the internet.
I have taken my time to effectively collate this list to give you the best motivational sauce you need to push through in life, wherever you find yourself. When we are motivated or inspired we tend to push ourselves out of our comfort zone, out of the limiting sphere and do so much more.
So I want you after going through these powerful motivational quotes to emerge with a stronger morale, passion and enthusiasm to pursue that goal, dream or vision.
Feel free to share with me and others on Instagram, Pinterest, or any social media channel the motivational quote that really hits you hard!
Let’s get to it
Motivational Quotes On Life
The top quotes about life, beautiful quotes on life, unique quotes on life, positive quotes about life, inspiring positive quotes about life, cute life quotes, quotes about life, sweet life quotes you will find on the internet.
1. You’re so much stronger than your excuses.
2. Don’t compare yourself to others. Be like the sun and the moon and shine when it’s your time.
3. Don’t Quit.
4. Don’t tell everyone your plans, instead show them your results.
5. “I choose to make the rest of my life, the best of my life.” – Louise Hay
6. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
7. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
8. “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.” – Hillary Clinton
9. “This is a reminder to you to create your own rule book, and live your life the way you want it.” – Reese Evans
10. “If you don’t get out of the box you’ve been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is.” – Angelina Jolie
11. “Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried but you’ve actually been planted.” – Christine Caine
12. “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” – C.S. Lewis
13. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” – Rumi
14. “I can and I will. Watch me.” – Carrie Green
15. “Don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits.” – Unknown
16. “Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come.” – Unknown
17. “Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.” – Anne Frank
18. “Some luck lies in not getting what you thought you wanted but getting what you have, which once you have got it you may be smart enough to see is what you would have wanted had you known.” – Garrison Keillor
19. “What is coming is better than what is gone.” – Unknown
20. “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.”― Roy T. Bennett
21. “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”― Marcus Aurelius
22. “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” –Unknown
23. “The greatest weapon against stress is the ability to choose one thought over another.” – William James
24. “It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone.” – Hans F. Hansen
25. “Your mind is powerful. When you fill it with positive thoughts your whole world will change.” – Unknown
26. “Your only limit is your mind.” – Unknown
27. “Stop being afraid of what can go wrong and start being positive about what can go right.” – Unknown
28. “Don’t quit yet, the worst moments are usually followed by the most beautiful silver linings. You have to stay strong, remember to keep your head up and remain hopeful.” – Unknown
29. “When written in Chinese the word “crisis” is composed of two characters – one represents danger and the other represents opportunity.” – John F Kennedy
30. Good. Better. Best. Never let it rest. ‘Till your good is better and your better is best.” – St. Jerome
31. “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
32. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
33. “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” – Katharine Hepburn
34. “You were born to be a player. You were meant to be here. This moment is yours.” – Herb Brooks
35. “Life is not what you alone make it. Life is the input of everyone who touched your life and every experience that entered it. We are all part of one another.” – Yuri Kochiyama
36. “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang out.” – Abraham Lincoln
37. “Never regret anything that made you smile.” – Mark Twain
38. “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
39. “If you want to fly give up everything that weighs you down.” – Buddha
40. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
41. “I never lose. Either I win or learn.” – Nelson Mandela
42. “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.” – Ken Poirot
43. “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like its heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey
44. “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman
45. “Everything you can imagine is real.”― Pablo Picasso
46. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” ― Helen Keller
47. “Do one thing every day that scares you.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
48. “It’s no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then.”― Lewis Carroll
49. “Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.” – Socrates
50. “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
51. “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
52. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” ― Abraham Lincoln
53. “Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.” – Isabelle Lafleche
54. “Magic is believing in yourself. If you can make that happen, you can make anything happen.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
55. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk
56. “Hold the vision, trust the process.” – Unknown
57. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
58. “People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.” – Unknown
59. “No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be successful, then become “Successful.”― Jaymin Shah
60. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”― Abraham Lincoln
61. “Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits.”― Thomas Edison
62. “Every successful person in the world is a hustler one way or another. We all hustle to get where we need to be. Only a fool would sit around and wait on another man to feed him.” ― K’wan
63. “Invest in your dreams. Grind now. Shine later.” – Unknown
64. “Hustlers don’t sleep, they nap.” – Unknown
65. “Greatness only comes before hustle in the dictionary.” – Ross Simmonds
66. “Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
67. “Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day to take it away from you.” – Mark Cuban
68. “Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.” – Unknown
69. “Do the best you can. No one can do more than that.” – John Wooden
70. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
71. “It’s never too late to be what you might’ve been.” – George Eliot
72. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
73. “Trust yourself that you can do it and get it.” – Baz Luhrmann
74. “Don’t let what you can’t do interfere with what you can do.” – Unknown
75. “You can do anything you set your mind to.” – Benjamin Franklin
76. “All we can do is the best we can do.” – David Axelrod
77. “You never know what you can do until you try.” – William Cobbett
78. “Twenty years from now you’ll be more disappointed by the things you did not do than the ones you did.” – Mark Twain
79. “I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Wayne W. Dyer
80. “It’s okay to outgrow people who don’t grow. Grow tall anyways.
81. When you feel like giving up just remember that there are a lot of people you still have to prove wrong.
82. “The world is full of nice people. If you can’t find one, be one.” – Nishan Panwar
83. “Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going.” – Chantal Sutherland
84. “A walk to a nearby park may give you more energy and inspiration in life than spending two hours in front of a screen.” – Tsang Lindsay
85. “If you can’t do anything about it then let it go. Don’t be a prisoner to things you can’t change.” – Tony Gaskins
86. “And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” ― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
87. “Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do.” – Marianne Williamson
88. “Don’t think or judge, just listen.”― Sarah Dessen, Just Listen
89. “I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.” – Maya Angelou, Letter to My Daughter
90. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
91. “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.” – The Lion King
92. “We’re on the brink of adventure, children. Don’t spoil it with questions.” – Mary Poppins
93. “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”– Ferris Bueller
94. “I just wanna let them know that they didn’t break me.” – Pretty in Pink
95. “I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.” – The Godfather
96. “No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” – The Greatest Showman
97. “Spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and a little less time trying to impress people.” – The Breakfast Club
98. “The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.” – Pirates of the Caribbean
99. “Remember you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.” – Snow White
100. “You’ll have bad times, but it’ll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren’t paying attention to.” – Good Will Hunting
Motivational Quotes On Success
In this category, you will find motivational quotes on success in life and short motivational quotes on success.
1. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.”– Anatole France
2. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.”– Chris Grosser
3. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
4. “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.” – Thomas J. Watson
5. “Every champion was once a contender that didn’t give up.” – Gabby Douglas
6. “To be a champion, I think you have to see the big picture. It’s not about winning and losing; it’s about every day hard work and about thriving on a challenge. It’s about embracing the pain that you’ll experience at the end of a race and not being afraid. I think people think too hard and get afraid of a certain challenge.” – Summer Sanders
7. Don’t dream about success. Get out there and work for it.
8. “The difference between successful people and very successful people is that very successful people say ‘no’ to almost everything.” – Warren Buffett
9. You can cry, scream, and bang your head in frustration but keep pushing forward. It’s worth it.
10. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
11. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” – Chris Grosser
12. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
13. Either you run the day or the day runs you.
14. “The hard days are what make you stronger.” – Aly Raisman
15. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”– Aristotle
16. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.”– Aristotle Onassis
17. “Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.”– Arnold Palmer
18. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”– Arthur Ashe
19. “Don’t wait for your feelings to change to take the action. Take the action and your feelings will change.”– Barbara Baron
20. Sometimes later becomes never. Do it now.
21. Your limitation—it’s only your imagination.
22. Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.
23. Great things never come from comfort zones.
24. Dream it. Wish it. Do it.
25. Success doesn’t just find you. You have to go out and get it.
26. The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.
27. Dream bigger. Do bigger.
28. Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you’re done.
29. Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
30. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
31. Little things make big days.
32. It’s going to be hard, but hard does not mean impossible.
33. Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
34. “If you believe it’ll work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you don’t believe it’ll work out, you’ll see obstacles.” – Wayne Dyer
35. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt
36. “You can waste your life drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.” – Shonda Rhimes
37. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
38. “I now tried a new hypothesis: It was possible that I was more in charge of my happiness than I was allowing myself to be.” – Michelle Obama
39. “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
40. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Kurt Cobain
41. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
42. “Work hard in silence, let your success be the noise.” – Frank Ocean
43. Sometimes we’re tested not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths.
44. “I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now.” —Edna Mode
45. “A year from now you will wish you had started today.” —Unknown
46. “The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.” —Steve Furtick
47. “Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” —Carl Sagan
48. “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” —Drew Houston
49. “You carry the passport to your own happiness.” —Diane von Furstenberg
50. “Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.” —Drake
Short Motivational Quotes
A collection of the best short success quotes, short deep quotes, cute short inspirational quotes, short motivational stories, short quotes about happiness, short inspirational quotes for students, short motivational quotes for work, short motivational quotes for athletes that will inspire you to be successful.
1. “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
2. “What’s on the other side of fear? Nothing.” – Jamie Foxx
3. “Quitters never win. Winners never quit!” Dr. Irene C. Kassorla
4. The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles.
5. Dream it. Believe it. Build it.
6. “It’s not your salary that makes you rich, it’s your spending habits.” – Charles A. Jaffe
7. “If there is no wind, row.” – Latin Proverb
8. “It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life.” – Joyce Meyers
9. “If opportunity doesn’t knock build a door.” – Milton Berle
10. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
11. “I never dreamt of success. I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
12. “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” – Napoleon Hill
13. Dreams don’t work unless you do.” – John C. Maxwell
14. “Go the extra mile. It’s never crowded there.” – Dr. Wayne D. Dyer
15. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
16. Love For All, Hatred For None. – Khalifatul Masih III
17. Change the world by being yourself. – Amy Poehler
18. Every moment is a fresh beginning. – T.S Eliot
19. Never regret anything that made you smile. – Mark Twain
20. Die with memories, not dreams. – Unknown
21. Aspire to inspire before we expire. – Unknown
22. Everything you can imagine is real. – Pablo Picasso
23. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
24. Whatever you do, do it well. – Walt Disney
25. What we think, we become. – Buddha
26. All limitations are self-imposed. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
27. Tough times never last but tough people do. – Robert H. Schiuller
28. Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. – Robert H. Schiuller
29. One day the people that don’t even believe in you will tell everyone how they met you. – Johnny Depp
30. If I’m gonna tell a real story, I’m gonna start with my name. – Kendrick Lamar
31. If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything. – Mark Twain
32. Have enough courage to start and enough heart to finish. – Jessica N. S. Yourko
33. Hate comes from intimidation, love comes from appreciation. – Tyga
34. I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong. – Harvey Specter
35. Oh, the things you can find, if you don’t stay behind. – Dr. Seuss
36. Determine your priorities and focus on them. – Eileen McDargh
37. Be so good they can’t ignore you. – Steve Martin
38. Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today. – James Dean
39. Yesterday you said tomorrow. Just do it. – Nike
40. I don’t need it to be easy, I need it to be worth it. – Lil Wayne
41. Never let your emotions overpower your intelligence. – Drake
42. Nothing lasts forever but at least we got these memories. – J. Cole
43. Don’t you know your imperfections is a blessing? – Kendrick Lamar
44. Reality is wrong, dreams are for real. – Tupac
45. To live will be an awfully big adventure. – Peter Pan
46. Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. – Maya Angelou
47. There is no substitute for hard work. – Thomas Edison
48. What consumes your mind controls your life- Unknown
49. Strive for greatness. – Lebron James
50. You can totally do this.
51. Impossible is for the unwilling. – John Keats
52. No pressure, no diamonds. – Thomas Carlyle
53. Stay foolish to stay sane. – Maxime Lagacé
54. When nothing goes right, go left.
55. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. – Samuel Beckett
56. Don’t tell people your plans. Show them your results.
57. I can and I will.
58. Take the risk or lose the chance.
59. Prove them wrong.
60. Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong. – Winston Churchill
61. Leave no stone unturned. Euripides.
62. Fight till the last gasp. – William Shakespeare.
63. Stay hungry. Stay foolish. – Steve Jobs
64. Broken crayons still color.
65. And so the adventure begins.
66. If you want it, work for it.
67. You can if you think you can. – George Reeves
68. Whatever you are, be a good one. – Abraham Lincoln
69. Grow through what you go through.
70. Do it with passion or not at all.
71. She believed she could, so she did.
72. The past does not equal the future. – Tony Robbins
73. At the end of hardship comes happiness.
74. Don’t dream your life, live your dream.
75. If it matters to you, you’ll find a way. – Charlie Gilkey
76. Forget about style; worry about results. – Bobby Orr
77. Whatever you do, do with all your might. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
78. Dream without fear. Love without limits.
79. Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are. – Kurt Cobain
80. And still, I rise. – Maya Angelou
81. The time is always right to do what is right. – Martin Luther King Jr.
82. Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. – Rumi
83. May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears. – Nelson Mandela
84. A happy soul is the best shield for a cruel world. – Atticus
85. White is not always light and black is not always dark. – Habeeb Akande
86. Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got. – R. Brault
87. Happiness depends upon ourselves. – Aristotle
88. Turn your wounds into wisdom. – Oprah Winfrey
89. Change the game, don’t let the game change you. – Macklemore
90. It hurt because it mattered. – John Green
91. If the world was blind how many people would you impress? – Boonaa Mohammed
92. I will remember and recover, not forgive and forget. – Unknown
93. The meaning of life is to give life meaning. – Ken Hudgins
94. The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. – Nelson Henderson
95. When words fail, music speaks. – Shakespeare
96. Embrace the glorious mess that you are. – Elizabeth Gilbert
97. Normality is a paved road: it’s comfortable to walk but no flowers grow. – Vincent van Gogh
98. I have nothing to lose but something to gain. – Eminem
99. “What defines us is how well we rise after falling.” – Lionel from Maid in Manhattan Movie
100. H.O.P.E. = Hold On. Pain Ends.
Motivational Quotes For Work
A collection of the best super motivational quotes for employees, Friday motivational quotes for work, motivational quotes for work success, Tuesday motivational quotes for work, motivational quotes for teamwork, inspirational opening for a meeting.
1. Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
2. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” – Tim Notke
3. “If everything seems to be under control, you’re not going fast enough.” – Mario Andretti
4. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
5. “The only difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
6. “The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.” – Oscar Wilde
7. “Unsuccessful people make their decisions based on their current situations. Successful people make their decisions based on where they want to be.” – Benjamin Hardy
8. “Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.” – Leah LaBelle
9. “Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.” – Conan O’Brien
10. The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it.” – Mother Teresa
11. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
12. “You don’t get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour.” – Jim Rohn
13. “Be an Encourager: When you encourage others, you boost their self-esteem, enhance their self-confidence, make them work harder, lift their spirits and make them successful in their endeavors. Encouragement goes straight to the heart and is always available. Be an encourager. Always.” ― Roy T. Bennett
14. “Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” –Louise L Hay
15. “Work hard and don’t give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people.” – Tena Desae
16. “Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn. Work hard, and never give up on your dreams, even when nobody else believes they can come true but you. These are not cliches but real tools you need no matter what you do in life to stay focused on your path.” – Phillip Sweet
17. “If you work on something a little bit every day, you end up with something that is massive.” – Kenneth Goldsmith
18. “The big secret in life is that there is no secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.” – Oprah Winfrey
19. You can control two things: your work ethic and your attitude about anything.” – Ali Krieger
20. “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.” – Dwayne Johnson
21. “One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don’t throw it away.” ― Stephen Hawking
22. “Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” ― Lady Gaga
23. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill
24. “Never allow a person to tell you no who doesn’t have the power to say yes.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
25. “At any given moment you have the power to say: this is not how the story is going to end.” – Unknown
26. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
27. “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
28. If I had nine hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend the first six sharpening my axe. —Abraham Lincoln
29. Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. —Stephen Hawking
30. Leaders can let you fail and yet not let you be a failure. —Stanley McChrystal
31. Do or do not. There is no try. —Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back
32. If something is wrong, fix it now. But train yourself not to worry, worry fixes nothing. — Ernest Hemingway
33. Innovation distinguishes from a leader and a follower. —Steve Jobs
34. The best way out is always through. —Robert Frost
35. Very often, a change of self is needed more than a change of scene. —A.C. Benson
36. Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that. —Ellen Degeneres
37. Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity. —Seneca
38. If we can challenge convention, we can solve any problem. —Josh Valman
39. “Hard work keeps the wrinkles out of the mind and spirit.”– Helena Rubinstein
Motivational Quotes For Employees
The best motivational quotes your employees need to hear to work harder.
1. If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.–Lao Tzu
2. What good is an idea if it remains an idea? Try. Experiment. Iterate. Fail. Try again. Change the world.–Simon Sinek
3. Sometimes it is the people no one can imagine anything of who do the things no one can imagine.–Alan Turing
4. Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work hard at it.–Mark Zuckerberg
5. “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together” – Vincent Van Gogh
6. “Coming together is a beginning… Keeping together is progress… Working together is a success.” – Henry Ford
7. “To stand apart from the competition, you must first stand together as a team.” – Successories
8. “Problems become opportunities when the right people join together.” – Successories
9. “The strength of the team is in each individual member… the strength of each member is in the team.” – Successories
10. “When a team of dedicated individuals makes a commitment to act as one…the sky’s the limit.” – Successories
11. “It is our differences that bring us together. It is our differences that make our ideas more meaningful. It is our differences that create a team that is one of a kind.” – Successories
12. “Be strong enough to stand alone, be yourself enough to stand apart, but be wise enough to stand together when the time comes.” – Successories
13. “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.” – Ralph Marston
14. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
15. “A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst…a spark that creates extraordinary results.” – Successories
16. “Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” – Lou Holtz
17. “It’s not what happens to you that determines how far you will go in life; it is how you handle what happens to you.” – Zig Ziglar
18. “The day is what you make it! So why not make it a great one?” – Steve Schulte
19. “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.” – Lou Holtz
20. “Believe you can and you are halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
21. “Take time out every day to be thankful for the people in our lives that drive us toward the path of success and for those that have helped us get to where we are today. Have an attitude of gratitude.” – Successories
22. “Keep your face to the sun and you cannot see the shadows” – Helen Keller
23. “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.” – Sheryl Sandberg
24. “I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.” – Marissa Mayer
25. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
26. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
27. “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
28. “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together” – Vincent Van Gogh
29. “If you hire people just because they can do a job, they’ll work for your money. But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they’ll work for you with blood and sweat and tears.” – Simon Sinek
30. “Very often, a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.’ – A.C. Benson
31. “Leaders can let you fail and yet not let you be a failure.” – Stanley McChrystal
32. “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.” – Lou Holtz
Monday Motivational Quotes
1. Just another Magic Monday” – Unknown
2. “One day or day one. You decide.” – Unknown
3. “It’s Monday… time to motivate and make dreams and goals happen. Let’s go!” – Heather Stillufsen
4. “It was a Monday and they walked on a tightrope to the sun.”― Marcus Zusak
5. “Goodbye blue Monday.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
6. “So. Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends—but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more-positive partnership.” ― Julio-Alexi Genao
7. “When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.” – Ella Woodword
8. Monday c’est Mon Day
9. All Motivation Mondays need are a little more coffee and a lot more mascara
10. I’m alive, motivated and ready to slay the day #MONSLAY
Motivational Quotes For Students
These powerful motivational quotes for students success, motivational quotes to study hard, study quotes for students, study quotes for students, inspirational quotes for exam success, inspirational quotes for students in college will inspire you to work harder towards your studies and achieve greater things.
1. “I really appreciate people who correct me, because without them, I might have been repeating mistakes for a long time.” – Mufti Menk
2. “Motivation comes from working on things we care about.” – Sheryl Sandberg
3. “If today you are a little bit better than you were yesterday, then that’s enough.” – David A. Bednar
4. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
5. “If you can’t make a mistake you can’t make anything.” – Marva Collin
6. “Practice makes progress not perfect.” – Unknown
7. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you’ll be doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sills
8. “Failure is the tuition you pay for success.” – Walter Brunell
9. “If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives.” – Lemony Snicket
10. “Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing, and dream while others are wishing.” – William Arthur Ward
11. Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
12. You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
13. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
14. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. – John Wooden
15. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
16. Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential. – John Maxwell
17. The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well. – John D. Rockefeller
18. Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.
19. Strive for progress, not perfection.
20. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. – Thomas Jefferson
21. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier
22. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better. – Jim Rohn
23. I don’t regret the things I’ve done. I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.
24. There are two kinds of people in this world: those who want to get things done and those who don’t want to make mistakes. – John Maxwell
25. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. – Beverly Sills
26. Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.
27. Some people dream of accomplishing great things. Others stay awake and make it happen.
28. There is no substitute for hard work. – Thomas Edison
29. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little “extra.”
30. You don’t always get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
31. It’s not about how bad you want it. It’s about how hard you’re willing to work for it.
32. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. – Vidal Sassoon
33. There are no traffic jams on the extra mile. – Zig Ziglar
34. If people only knew how hard I’ve worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful at all. – Michelangelo
Quotes Of Encouragement
Words of encouragement and strength, words of encouragement for a friend, life encouraging quotes, uplift positive quotes, list of encouraging words, comforting words for a friend in need.
1. Lift you or a loved one up on a bad day (or a week when life is hard and you need to stay strong).
2. Encourage you to take a leap and chance into something better.
3. Kick-start your personal growth if you’re in a rut.
4. Direct your thoughts and emotions into a more positive, motivated and centered headspace once again.
5. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.”– Robert H. Schuller
6. “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.”– J.K. Rowling
7. “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and, above all, confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.”– Marie Curie
8. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent in doing nothing.”– George Bernard Shaw
9. “Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way, no matter how difficult, no matter how unfair, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive in spite of it.”– Joel Osteen
10. “A man may fail many times but he isn’t a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”– John Burroughs
11. “In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”– Albert Camus
12. “If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”– Flavia Weedn
13. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.”– Helen Keller
14. “When you’re feeling your worst, that’s when you get to know yourself the best.”– Leslie Grossman
15. “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.”— Albert Einstein
Women’s Motivational Quotes
A collection of the best beautiful confident woman quotes, courageous woman quotes, self-confident woman quotes, you are an amazing woman quotes, quotes about girl power, strong proud woman quotes, superwoman quotes, independent hard working woman quotes that will drive you in the direction of growth and self-development.
1. “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn
2. “You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.” ― Brigham Young
3. “Whenever you see a successful woman, look out for three men who are going out of their way to try to block her.” – Yulia Tymoshenko
4. “Some women choose to follow men, and some choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” – Lady Gaga
5. “It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends.” – J. K. Rowling
6. “I am a woman with thoughts and questions and sh*t to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story – I will.” – Amy Schumer
7. “It’s possible to climb to the top without stomping on other people.” – Taylor Swift
8. “Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.” – Jennifer Lopez
9. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
10. “She was powerful not because she wasn’t scared but because she went on so strongly, despite the fear.” – Atticus
11. “And one day she discovered that she was fierce and strong, and full of fire and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.” – Mark Anthony
12. “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a b*tch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.”— Maya Angelou
13. “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.” — Hillary Clinton
14. “We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced.” — Malala Yousafzai
15. “If you don’t like being a doormat then get off the floor.”– Al Anon
16. “The best protection any woman can have … is courage.”– Elizabeth Cady Stanton
17. “Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got. There is no yesterday, no tomorrow, it’s all the same day.” –Janis Joplin
18. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”– Alice Walker
19. “One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go.”– Sheila Murray Bethel
20. “Everyone has inside of her a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be, how much you can love, what you can accomplish, and what your potential is.” — Anne Frank
21. “Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.” – Jennifer Lopez
22. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
23. “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.” ~ Melissa Etheridge
24. “Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.” ~ Byron Katie
25. “The way in which we think of ourselves has everything to do with how our world sees us and how we see ourselves successfully acknowledged by the world.”– Arlene Rankin
26. “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.”– Oprah Winfrey
27. “You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.”– Rosalynn Carter
28. “If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not making decisions.” — Catherine Cook
29. “If it’s a good idea, go ahead and do it. It’s much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.”— Grace Hopper
30. “It’s not your job to like me, it’s mine.” — Byron Katie
31. “Buckle up, and know that it’s going to be a tremendous amount of work, but embrace it.” –Tory Burch
32. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took an excuse.”— Florence Nightingale
33. “What makes you different or weird, that’s your strength.”— Meryl Streep
34. “Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.” – Anne Sweeney
35. “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” – Arianna Huffington
36. “If you are successful, it is because somewhere, sometime, someone gave you a life or an idea that started you in the right direction. Remember also that you are indebted to life until you help some less fortunate person, just as you were helped.” – Melinda Gates
37. Successful women are not liked. I think the biggest danger for women in science is colleagues who are not as good as you are.” – Christiane Nusslein-Volhard
38. “Whenever you see a successful woman, look out for three men who are going out of their way to try to block her.” – Yulia Tymoshenko
39. “Success as a woman has changed me. That’s what I feel is the first thing. When I feel like a successful woman as a rounded human being, then it feeds my work in a broader way so it becomes more interesting.”- Jacqueline Bisset
40. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” — Estée Lauder
Famous Motivational Quotes
1. “Try not to become a man of success, but rather become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein
2. “A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.” – Nelson Mandela
3. “If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete.” – Jack Welch
4. “The only thing standing in the way between you and your goal is the BS story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” – Jordan Belfort
5. “What is life without a little risk?” – J.K. Rowling
6. “Only do what your heart tells you.” – Princess Diana
7. “If it’s a good idea, go ahead and do it. It’s much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.” – Grace Hopper
8. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took an excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
9. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
10. “A surplus of effort could overcome a deficit of confidence.” – Sonia Sotomayer
Michelle Obama Motivational Quotes
Let these Michelle Obama quotes on education, Michelle Obama quotes on success, Michelle Obama quotes becoming, Michelle Obama quotes on marriage, Michelle Obama quotes on love, Michelle Obama quotes on friendship, Michelle Obama quotes on confidence, Michelle Obama inspirational quotes change the way you think about life.
1. “You can’t make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen.”― Michelle Obama
2. “If you don’t get out there and define yourself, you’ll be quickly and inaccurately defined by others.”― Michelle Obama
3. “For me, becoming isn’t about arriving somewhere or achieving a certain aim. I see it instead as forward motion, a means of evolving, a way to reach continuously toward a better self. The journey doesn’t end.”― Michelle Obama
4. “Failure is a feeling long before it’s an actual result.”― Michelle Obama
5. “Failure is a feeling long before it becomes an actual result. It’s vulnerability that breeds with self-doubt and then is escalated, often deliberately, by fear.”― Michelle Obama
6. “Your story is what you have, what you will always have. It is something to own.”― Michelle Obama
7. “Everyone on Earth, they’d tell us, was carrying around an unseen history, and that alone deserved some tolerance.”― Michelle Obama
8. “Friendships between women, as any woman will tell you, are built of a thousand small kindnesses… swapped back and forth and over again.”― Michelle Obama
9. “Time, as far as my father was concerned, was a gift you gave to other people.”― Michelle Obama
10. “The lesson being that in life you control what you can.”― Michelle Obama
11. “There are still many causes worth sacrificing for, so much history yet to be made.”
12. “If my future were determined just by my performance on a standardized test, I wouldn’t be here. I guarantee you that.”
13. “Whether you come from a council estate or a country estate, your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude.”
14. “You may not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all of the world’s problems at once but don’t ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own.”
15. “We learned about honesty and integrity – that the truth matters… that you don’t take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules… and success doesn’t count unless you earn it fair and square.”
16. “One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.”
17. “You can’t make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen.”
18. “Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.”
19. “When I hear about negative and false attacks, I really don’t invest any energy in them, because I know who I am.”
20. “We learned about dignity and decency – that how hard you work matters more than how much you make… that helping others means more than just getting ahead yourself.”
21. “Find people who will make you better.”
22. “We learned about gratitude and humility – that so many people had a hand in our success, from the teachers who inspired us to the janitors who kept our school clean… and we were taught to value everyone’s contribution and treat everyone with respect.”
23. “Choose people who lift you up.”
24. “I am an example of what is possible when girls from the very beginning of their lives are loved and nurtured by people around them. I was surrounded by extraordinary women in my life who taught me about quiet strength and dignity.”
25. “At the end of the day, when it comes time to make that decision, as president, all you have to guide you are your values, and your vision, and the life experiences that make you who you are.”
26. “I’ve seen firsthand that being president doesn’t change who you are. It reveals who you are.”
27. “We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own ‘to do’ list.”
28. “And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values, like you work hard for what you want in life. That your word is your bond; that you do what you say you’re going to do. That you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don’t know them and even if you don’t agree with them.”
29. “Success isn’t about how much money you make. It’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.”
30. “Failure is an important part of your growth and developing resilience. Don’t be afraid to fail.” Michelle Obama
31. “Every girl, no matter where she lives, deserves the opportunity to develop the promise inside of her.” Michelle Obama
32. “Every day, you have the power to choose.” Michelle Obama
33. “Empower yourselves with a good education.” Michelle Obama
34. “Do not bring people in your life who weigh you down. Trust your instincts, good relationships feel good, they feel right, they don’t hurt.” Michelle Obama
35. “The one way to get me to work my hardest was to doubt me.” Michelle Obama
36. “There is no magic to achievement. It’s really about hard work, choices and persistence.” Michelle Obama
37. “I have learned that as long as I hold fast to my beliefs and values – and follow my own moral compass – then the only expectations I need to live up to are my own.” Michelle Obama
38. “Don’t ever make decisions based on fear. Make decisions based on hope and possibility. Make decisions based on what should happen, not what shouldn’t.” Michelle Obama
39. “Through my education, I didn’t just develop skills, I didn’t just develop the ability to learn but I developed confidence.” Michelle Obama
40. “There is no limit to what we can accomplish.” Michelle Obama
Oprah Winfrey Quotes
The best Oprah Winfrey quotes on success, Oprah Winfrey quotes on love, Oprah Winfrey quotes on education, Oprah Winfrey quotes on relationships, Oprah Winfrey quotes you become what you, Oprah Winfrey quotes on woman, Oprah Winfrey quotes on friendship that will change your insight on life, leadership, growth, success and development.
1. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” ― Oprah Winfrey
2. “You can have it all. Just not all at once.” ― Oprah Winfrey
3. “If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.” ― Oprah Winfrey
4. “I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you. ”― Oprah Winfrey
5. “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.”― Oprah Winfrey
6. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” ― Oprah Winfrey
7. “One of the hardest things in life to learn are which bridges to cross and which bridges to burn.” ― Oprah Winfrey
8. “You don’t become what you want, you become what you believe.” ― Oprah Winfrey
9. “When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.” ― Oprah Winfrey
10. “Self-esteem comes from being able to define the world in your own terms and refusing to abide by the judgments of others.” ― Oprah Winfrey
11. “Only make decisions that support your self-image, self-esteem, and self-worth.” ― Oprah Winfrey
12. “It makes no difference how many peaks you reach if there was no pleasure in the climb.” ― Oprah Winfrey
13. “Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could have been any different.” ― Oprah Winfrey
14. “You are where you are in life because of what you believe is possible for yourself.” ― Oprah Winfrey
15. “So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground.” ― Oprah Winfrey
16. “I don’t believe in failure. It’s not failure if you enjoy the process.”
17. “When people show you who they are … believe them!”
18. “Where there is no struggle there is no strength.”
19. “It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you – always.”
20. “Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past can be changed.”
21. “I would like to thank the people who’ve brought me those dark moments, when I felt most wounded, betrayed. You have been my greatest teachers.”
22. “The great courageous act that we must all do, is to have the courage to step out of our history and past so that we can live our dreams.”
23. “If you want your life to be more rewarding, you have to change the way you think.”
24. “We can’t become what we need to be by remaining what we are.”
25. “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.”
26. “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.”
27. Wherever you are in your journey, I hope you, too, will keep encountering challenges. It is a blessing to be able to survive them, to be able to keep putting one foot in front of the other—to be in a position to make the climb up life’s mountain, knowing that the summit still lies ahead. And every experience is a valuable teacher.”
28. “Every time you suppress some part of yourself or allow others to play you small, you are ignoring the owner’s manual your Creator gave you. What I know for sure is this: You are built not to shrink down to less but to blossom into more. To be more splendid. To be more extraordinary. To use every moment to fill yourself up.”
29. “One of the hardest things in life to learn are which bridges to cross and which bridges to burn.”
30. “It makes no difference how many peaks you reach if there was no pleasure in the climb.”
31. “When people show you who they are … believe them!”
32. “You get to know who you really are in a crisis.”
33. “I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.”
34. “I don’t believe in failure. It’s not failure if you enjoy the process.”
35. “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.”
36. “You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.”
37. “You’ve got to follow your passion. You’ve got to figure out what it is you love–who you really are. And have the courage to do that. I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.”
38. “The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance, and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.”
39. “The way to choose happiness is to follow what is right and real and the truth for you. You can never be happy living someone else’s dream. Live your own. And you will for sure know the meaning of happiness.”
40. “Bravery shows up in everyday life when people have the courage to live their truth, their vision and their dreams.”
41. “Whatever our dreams, ideas, or projects, we plant a seed, nurture it — and then reap the fruits of our labors.”
42. “I urge you to pursue preserving your personal history to allow your children and grandchildren to know who you were as a child and what your hopes and dreams were.”
43. “I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you.”
44. “Don’t worry about being successful, but work toward being significant and the success will naturally follow.”
45. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.”
46. “Listen to the rhythm of your own calling, and follow that.”
47. “Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe.”
48. “If you are still breathing, you have a second chance.”
49. “No matter where you are on your journey, that’s exactly where you need to be, The next road is always ahead.”
50. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.”
And there you have it; motivational quotes that will drive you to achieve anything! At this point, I am sure that these motivational quotes have been able to drive and trigger you into taking some actionable steps to pursue your goals, vision and dreams.
Feel free to bookmark this page to keep you motivated on days where you need an extra kick to keep you going. Remember you got what it takes to push through any obstacle, limitation or hurdle that may arise, whether you’re looking to create that dream life, accomplish a massive goal or complete that project these motivational quotes will help keep you on track as you embark on your journey.
Pin for later!