Knowing how to make money is a very important financial topic that is talked about a lot and yet not taught properly. Knowing how to make extra money on the side can be quiet a relief with all the numerous expenses and spending that climbs up to the spending chart.
I grew up from a home where knowing how to make money, how to make money as a teenager, ideas to make money, creative ways to make money wasn’t really shared. You had no business figuring how to make money as a teenager all you had to do was to go to school, get good grades, graduate with distinction and get a good job this was the ideal way on how to make money, build a successful and financially secured life.
But things took an unconventional turn for me, from an early age I started jingling a lot of side hustle to roll in some extra cash that my first few months of working I had made about $500 and this was huge!
I was still a student, living with my parents who handled the majority of my responsibilities and needs so having $500 as extra cash was living the grand life. Having financial exposure from a very early age contributed to my motivation and desire to grow I would dream higher, outline greater goals and purse them committedly and this drive has enabled me to create a financial secured life.
After graduating from college I wasn’t bothered about getting a job or finding financial security rather I was so entangled into building a financial empire with several staff and employees and this for sure feels good. And I have guided a lot of people on the journey on how to make money, how to make money online for free, creative ways to make money, how to make money online with google and we will be exploring some of these mediums.
Getting financially secured is very important it is one of the basic requirements of living a successful life. I understand that with all the challenges that we encounter it can be difficult to meet up with the several responsibilities, needs, debts, loans and the rest there is so much to do with money, so having a side or extra income will really do a lot.
With some extra cash or knowing more ways to make money you’ll be able to;
- Get out of debt fast.
- Stop living paycheck to paycheck.
- Build an emergency fund.
- Increase your savings rater to invest.
- Spend or splurge on things that matter to you.
- Gain financial freedom at a younger age. This is one of my major financial goals, I want to retire by the age of 30 with a lot of financial rewards.
Whether you’re saving out, hustling to live an extremely comfortable life, saving to fund that dream vacation, for extra spending on things that make you happy, to stock away for retirement as I mentioned earlier, to take care of your family the extra coins rolling in from an extra income can give you a lot more flexibility in your budget to live more and achieve financial independence sooner.
The average millionaire has 7 streams of income and to be able to strike a balance between the several income streams he or she must be acquainted with several ways one can make money or know how to make more money from several mediums and channels.
Before we roll the drums on how to make money I strongly recommend that you work on building and investing in yourself regardless of your age whether you are in your blooming years, in your 30s or 40s the best way to make money is to learn as much as possible because your knowledge and skills will bring your highest financial returns.
This is something I incorporated into my financial investments, I take courses, programs, read lots of articles, resources to be able to groom and improve myself and in the process I am incurring a higher financial gain with the resources and services I create.
The more investment you make into yourself the several options you can explore on how to make more money so do not waste any more time rather than just scrolling through youtube for entertainment alone binge-watch certain tutorials, learn a skill, groom your hobby into a making money medium and if you do not know the several options to explore in order to make more money I gotcha!
Today we will be looking at how to make more money in order to financially control your life.
I will be sharing some legit ways on how to make money, how to make quick money in one day, ways for females to make money online, how to make money fast today, how to make money online for beginners, how to make money online for free, how to make money as a teenager, how to make money online without paying anything, creative ways to make money, how to make money from home as a kid, how to make extra money on the side, legit things that I have done and gotten thousands of dollars, things that will enable you to make money fast today just name it!
Alright, let’s get to it.
Easiest Ways On How To Make Money Online
This list is a compilation of the best ways on how to make money online for beginners.
1. Get Paid To Do Online Surveys
There are several companies that are willing to pay some handsome amount of cash if you can simply take some online surveys to create more data to serve their consumers. Some examples of these companies include:
- Survey club
- Life points
- My points
- Pinecone research
- Vindale research
- Inbox dollars
- Survey junkie
- Swag bucks
2. Grocery Shop for People
3. Scan Items for Shopkick
4. Start a blog
5. Become a Freelance Proofreader
6. Become a Freelance Writer
7. Start a Facebook Ad Side Hustle
8. Become a Virtual Assistant
9. Sell Printables on Etsy
10. Sell Custom Designed T-Shirts
11. Manage Social Media for Businesses
12. Affiliate Marketing
13. Write an Ebook and Sell it On Amazon
14. Create an Online Course
15. Offer Resume Help
17. Offer Web Design Services
18. Develop an App
19. Buy and Sell Domain Names
20. Advertise on Social Media
21. Test Apps and Websites
22. Help Google Improve
23. Data Entry
24. Enter Online Contests and Giveaways
25. Become a Translator
26. Launch Your Own YouTube Channel
27. Logo Design
28. Get Familiar with Website Management
29. Try Online Data Entry
30. Be an Online Translator – Verbally or with Sign Language
31. Create an App You Can Monetize
32. Become Skilled with Calligraphy and Penmanship
33. Become A Voice-Over Artist
34. Do SEO Work for Small Businesses
35. Become a Customer Service Rep
36. Become a Business or Life Coach
37. Create a Paid Mastermind Group
38. Buy and Sell Website Domain Names
39. Sell Your Old Games
40. Offer Hourly Gigs
41. Post comments on people’s blogs
42. Evaluate search engines
43. Create Facebook or Twitter fan pages
More Ideas To Make More Money
1. Real Estate Crowdfunding
2. Rent Out Your Car
3. Sell Your Junk and Trash
4. Become an eBay Expert
5. Peer-to-Peer Lending
6. Sell Used Books
7. Lend Money to Others
8. Sell Unused Gift Cards
9. Buy Bitcoin and Refer Your Friends
10. Walk Dogs in Your Neighborhood
11. Make Sure Your Credit Isn’t Costing You
12. Raise Chickens for Eggs
13. Operate a Produce Stand
14. Mow laws
15. New parent consultant or a mom-on-call- Parent consulting is a pretty new and growing business. You’ll be helping stressed-out parents when they need it most.
17. Teach ballet/dance to little children
18. Organize people’s closets
19. Interior design consultant
20. Plan and organize children’s birthday parties
21. Clean windows
22. Handmade wedding invitations
23. Put your craft skills to work by creating custom wedding invitations on Etsy or Zazzle
24. Drive People Around
25. Teach others your favorite hobby
26. Sell lesson plans
27. Teach an instrument
28. Host a boot camp
29. Nighttime security
30. Paint houses
32. Become a Bartender
33. Pet Sitting
34. Start Personal Training
35. Become a Notary
36. Car Washing and Detailing
37. Become a Wedding Planner
38. Become a Photographer
39. Interior Design Consulting
40. Sell Books Online
41. Sell Your Recycling
42. Snow Removal
43. Deliver Newspapers
44. Exploit Facebook “Yard Sale” Pages
45. Do Chores for People
46. Become a Brand Ambassador
47. Join a Focus Group
48. Become a Tutor
49. Start a Podcast
50. Event DJing
51. Meal Prep Services
52. Train Dogs
53. Groom Dogs
54. In-Home Help for the Disabled
55. Estate Sale Service
56. Participate in Clinical Trials
More Ways On How To Make Money Fast
1. Electronics Repair
2. Window Cleaning Service
3. Become a Coach or Mentor
4. Direct Sales Consulting
5. Substitute Teaching
6. Deliver food with uber eats
7. Become a proofreader
8. Do handyman job on the side
9. List an extra room on Airbnb
10. Sell your photos and earn passive income
11. Do small task for others
12. Rent out your extra room on Airbnb
13. Get paid to listen to music
14. Share your receipts to make extra money- Ibotta is a free app that incredibly pays you cash to snap pictures of your grocery receipts.
15. Host dinner parties for strangers
16. Teach Music Lessons
17. Rent Your Clothes
18. Sell Your Clothes if You Don’t Want to Rent Them
19. Start a Kid’s Home Daycare
20. Start a Mini Salon
21. Share Your Phone Number for Money- As mentioned, there are platforms like the Nielson panel that just sits as an app on your phone to monitor and collect data about how you use it. You can take this a step further by sharing your phone number with Nielson and other panels to monetize your phone usage even more.
22. Help Name a Business
23. Sell Your Artwork
24. Become a Yoga Instructor
25. Plan Other People’s Travels
26. Fix Search Engine Mistakes-These companies pay you to search for different topics and provide the results in your feedback, marking how relevant each result is to the overall search query.
27. Sell Coupons Online
28. Cook or Bake for Events
29. Meal Prep for Other People
30. Sell on Fiverr (with upgrades)
31. Seasonal retail jobs
32. Recipe creator for bloggers
34. Teach coupon classes
35. Dog grooming
36. Teach freezer cooking
37. Date night/moms morning out sitting service
38. Vacation planner
39. Run errands
40. Complete tasks online (i.e. task rabbit)
41. Interior design
42. Snowcone stand
43. Painting murals
44. Personal shopper
45. Start a toy review blog
46. Makeup specials (prom, etc)
47. Sell baked goods at farmer’s markets
48. Start a local email newsletter (i.e. events)
49. iPhone glass repair
50. Independent consultant (Mary Kay, Thirty-One Gifts, Scentsy, etc)
51. Hyper focused coupon blog for one store
52. Make and sell seasonal wreaths
53. Watch repair
54. Sell personalized kids clothing
55. Create coloring pages
56. Junk removal
57. Shovel snow
58. Sell on eBay
59. Pressure washing
60. Flip storage unit contents
61. Supply delivery (Lowes, etc)
62. Sell and let go app
63. Sealing driveways
64. Leaf removal
65. Mystery shopping
66. Repair mailboxes
67. Professional organizer
68. Scrapbook assembly
69. Wedding planner
70. Car detailing
71. Gutter cleaning
72. Buying and reselling used furniture
73. Book reseller
74. Sell coupon binders
75. Consignment sale seller
76. Elderly companion
77. House sitting
78. Recycling metal cans
79. CafePress designer
80. Set up blogs for other people
81. Homemade meals
82. Hedge trimming
83. Create coupon newsletter
84. Invest in the stock market
85. Cupcake food truck
86. Make and sell personalized wooden signs
87. Goodwill flipper
88. Customized Girl creations
89. Substitute teacher
90. Sell things from around the house on Craigslist.
91. Arts and crafts instructor (at Michael’s or the local rec center).
92. In-home birthday party specialist
93. Teach Zumba or yoga
Creative Ways To Make Money
This list is a compilation of the best creative ways to make money.
1. Play Poker Online
2. Become a Mystery Shopper
3. Transcribe Audio into Writing
4. Participate in Paid Research Studies
5. Sell Roses for Valentine’s Day
6. Be an Online Juror
7. Become a writer
8. House Sit
9. Invest in Sectors You Like
10. Create Video Reviews
I hope this list of how to make money presented some options that need to be explored. I didn’t want to make this long and so difficult to go through if you have more questions on the several options that have been outlined kindly send me a message and I will do my best to put you through and give you candid advice on the steps I took and the precise activities that I attempted in order to make more money.
Pin this for later!